Monday, October 13, 2008

Chicken Pot Pie

This is Jud's mom's recipe. I like it because you don't have to make a crust or waste all the thick parts of a nasty crust. And, it is super easy. And, Jud LOVES it, and so do I, and so does James.

Filling-
1 2/3 cup frozen veggies (carrots and peas- sometimes I add corn too)
1 cup cooked chicken
1 can cream chicken soup

Crust-
1 cup Bisquick
1/2 cup milk
1 egg

Mix filling ingredients in an 8 x 8 pan (a lot of times I double it and do a 9 x 13 for leftovers). Stir crust ingredients together and pour over filling. Bake at 400 for 30 min. until browned.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Wow, that looks good and not as fattening as regular pot pies. Thanks, Ash.

Katie and Rob said...

We loved this too! Super easy and way good!